Frank McEnulty stands behind his beliefs and challenges all other candidates for the Presidency to state where they stand so that the voting public can clearly see what those candidates believe in.
– I believe we pay enough in taxes and need to better manage our money and simplify the tax system.
– I believe people should take responsibility for their own actions and their own lives.
– I believe that while we have enough laws on immigration and only need to properly enforce them to solve most of our problems, that a comprehensive plan, based on strong enforcement of current laws, is required to deal with the situation we have allowed ourselves to get into at this time.
– I believe the United States should not try to be the world’s savior, but has the moral obligation to “help” where and when it can do so at the request of the local people.
– I believe in God, family and country and that they belong together.
– I believe that the President of the United States should be just that; not a Democrat nor a Republican, but President.
– I believe that our military should never be used for political purposes nor political gain nor to advance an agenda.
– I believe that all people are created equal and that all people should be able to be equal in all things.
– I believe in a strong separation between the branches of the Federal Government and in strong state’s rights.
– I believe that judges should be judges and leave the passing and changing of laws to the politicians we have elected to do those jobs.
– I believe that political correctness is a real threat to open and honest dialogue.
– I believe “Anything is Possible in America” and if we all work together for the common good it will continue to be that way.
As I continue down my campaign path I will expand further on the above and other beliefs. I am encouraged every day by the people I hear from that tell me I am on the right track and I strongly believe that if everyone continues to help me get the word out we can and will make a difference in the next election.
A lot of the political talking-heads claim that the final Presidential candidates may be people that aren’t even on the national consciousness just yet. With continued effort and with your help there’s a good chance they will be talking about my campaign in the next year on the major news outlets.
Filed under: Frank McEnulty |